Pages

Monday, February 26, 2007

Sweet Valentine's Day!

David and I celebrated Valentine's Day this year by going to The Melting Pot. This is an amazing fondue restaurant, and we both enjoyed every minute and bite of our dinner there!! Personally, my favorites were the turtle dessert fondue and that we sat at our table, talking and eating, for over 3 hours. It was so wonderful to be able to spend time together!! Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the evening...



Even though David and I don't usually see each other during the week (since David is working out in west Texas), my precious husband drove home on Feb. 13 so that we could wake up together on Valentine's morning! I left on the afternoon of the 14th for a conference in San Antonio, so this was our best chance to be together on the actual day. David ended up beating me home that evening, and when I got home, I found these gorgeous roses for me! David, I couldn't love you any more!! You make my life so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...