A few years ago, I did a Bible study with some girls from Keystone on the book Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free. The foundational truths in this book were amazing and truly helped me in a variety of ways!! The author, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, has a God-given gift for helping women experience true life in Christ! Since that Bible study, I have tried to read more of Nancy's book (the current one I'm working on is Biblical Womanhood in the Home) and listen to her radio shows.
And now.....my mom and I are SO excited, because Nancy Leigh DeMoss is coming to my mom's church (Denton Bible) to present a conference the last weekend in September. Nancy has become one of my favorite speakers (along with Beth Moore). This is going to be an awesome day and a half of teaching, and I'd love for all of my Texas girlfriends to join us!! You can read more about the conference here.
And for those of my sweet friends who are too far away, I'd encourage you to try to catch one of her radio shows whenver you can--either on the radio or online! You will be blessed by her honest, practical, and Truth-filled teaching!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.