Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Five Years!

Here you are standing next to me, you are the only one I see
Here we are before the throne of God ready to make our sacred vow
And I know you are the one

I didn’t know it right away talking each night & day by day
Guided by the gracious hand of God before our first kiss to our last breath
I thank God that you’re the one

You are the one that I’ve waiting for
You are the one I love, the one that I adore
My friend, my love, my life
I’m proud to take you as my wife
When all is said and done, you are the one

And when the wedding party leaves it will be only you and me
Taking our first steps as man and wife
I’m so glad to say that it’s for life
I thank God that you’re the one

4 comments:

  1. YEA!!!!! So happy for you! I can't wait to see what God has in store for you in the next 5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth!! Congratulations to you and David on 5 wonderful years together! What a beautiful, beautiful bride!! Isn't it crazy how quickly time goes - hard to believe that it has already been 5 years!! I remember how giddy you were whenever we talked about David... how incredibly excited and blessed you felt to have him. :) What a gift God blessed you both with when he gave you each other. :) Hope you are doing well. :) Love and miss you!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this day so well! Congratulations, guys -- your love is an inspiration! I hop you're having fun on the beach!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethany,your beautiful pictures and dialogue made visual the fun, joy, and beauty of your recent vacation. Thanks so much for taking the time to share. We are so blessed to have you as a daughter-in-love. And...it really is hard to believe 5 years could've flown by! Love, Susie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...