Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Swim Party

After church on Sunday we went swimming at my parent's pool with some of our friends from Keystone! We had so much fun swimming & hanging out together!


The boys loved this inner-tube and kept wanting rides on "the donut." :)

I think this is such a sweet picture--I loved swimming with Aiden & Jimmy...that is, when we could get Jimmy to get in the water! He'd much rather run around the pool deck trying to "catch" the beach balls! ;)

~Alan & Stephanie, Tiffany & Audrey, Corrie & Mark, Jenny, Joel, & Caden~

~Caleb, Todd, Dave, & Sandi~

2 comments:

  1. I love the first picture...doesn't it look like Aidan is kicking Dave in the face!?!? It totally cracks me up! The party was a ton of fun...let's hang again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time!!! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...