Besides swimming, we also went to a Ranger's game. Even though the White Sox won, it was still a fun night!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Summer Fun!
We have been having a great time the past few weeks enjoying lots of activities to keep up cool! My cousins Krista & Anna were both here from MN last week, which was lots of fun.
Besides swimming, we also went to a Ranger's game. Even though the White Sox won, it was still a fun night!
Last Saturday, we took my cousin Anna to Hurricane Harbor for the day! It was an absolute blast! We went on nearly every ride, though I chose to photograph instead of ride the Mega Wedgie! I love this picture of Dave & Anna with their mouths wide open just as they went over the (very steep) edge!


Besides swimming, we also went to a Ranger's game. Even though the White Sox won, it was still a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your summer looks fun! I just finished The Shack so I'll look forward to your thoughts!
ReplyDelete