Here's a sample of the ultrasound pictures. Though I probably shouldn't post this, here's proof that he's really a boy! ;)
Here's a picture of his arms...
...and this picture shows Baby Rinn's beautiful little hands.
Psalm 139:14-16
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be."
I can already tell he's adorable! Thanks for sharing your "sneak peak" of him with us!
ReplyDeleteWe couldn't be happier! Another Rinn in October! Can't wait.
ReplyDelete-Mom and Dad Rinn (Papa and Nanna)
Aren't they the neatest! It is always exciting to see the miracle of God developing! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteOur first glimpse! Hooray!
ReplyDelete