Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Isaac: 2 Months

It's so hard to believe that our baby boy is already 2 months old! He had a fantastic checkup at the doctor yesterday! As soon as Dr. Dalton entered the exam room, he leaned over the exam table where Isaac was lying, and immediately Isaac grinned at him and gave the most adorable "coo." At the end of the visit, Dr. Dalton said he was very impressed with how well Isaac makes eye contact & also how much he "converses." Each day, we are noticing more and more how social Isaac seems to be...he must take after his mommy!













At his 2 month appointment yesterday, Isaac weighed 11 lbs, 14 oz. (50th percentile) and measured at 22 inches (25th percentile). That means he gained 3 lbs, 12 ounces in just the past 6 weeks...not bad for a little guy! ;) He also had his 2 month vaccines...let's just say his mommy cried a LOT harder than he did. The little bandaids on his legs were so cute that I had to take a picture.
Highlights of the past month have been...
--Meeting Auntie Em
--Consistently sleeping 7 - 7 1/2 hours a night (hurrah!)
--"Talking" a LOT
--Moving out of the cradle and into the crib in the nursery

Happy 2 Month Birthday, Isaac...we love you more than you know!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for sleeping through the night! Way to go Issac! Happy two months old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, he is sososososo CUTE! And I know what you mean about vaccinations. I always have to hold both their hands in mine and bury my face in their shoulder white they get their shots! I can't bear to look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just beautiful! I can't wait to meet him sometime.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...