Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day 2010

We had a great day celebrating Father's Day last Sunday!  Our day started with Isaac "delivering" Dave a card & gift early in the morning.  Isaac held the card in his chubby little hand & didn't even put it in his mouth.  :)  Dave's card read:
From the day I was born, it was easy to see
That you were the most perfect daddy for me!
After church, we spent the rest of the day at my parent's, along with my Grandpa & Grandma Bergstrom, Uncle Jon, & cousin Nate.  For dinner, I made both my dad's & Dave's favorite desserts (yum!).  We spent most of the afternoon in the pool.  Isaac can't seem to get enough of the water, and we all had a great time splashing around. 

I'm sure you're all shocked, but this is the only picture I got from Father's Day.
 So, to make up from the lack of pictures from Sunday,
here are just a few of my favorite pictures of Isaac with his daddy. 
Ever since Dave & I were married, I always knew that Dave would be an incredible father. But, it has brought me so much joy to actually see him as a dad to Isaac. His patience with Isaac astounds me, and the depth of his love for Isaac is obvious to anyone who sees Dave with Isaac.  Dave loves playing, reading, singing, and "wrestling" with Isaac...and, given the HUGE smiles & giggles Isaac gives to Dave, I know Isaac loves all the attention his daddy gives him!   Both Isaac & I are blessed to have Dave as the head of our home. Happy Father's Day, Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...