Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Now that he is crawling everywhere, Isaac is busy, busy, BUSY!!  We've had a blast this summer spending a lot of time in the pool!  But, when we're hanging out at home, here are Isaac's favorite things to do...

Crawling through his "tunnel"....the other day he crawled back & forth through his tunnel 7 times in a row!  (He obviously doesn't have my predisposition for motion sickness/dizziness!)  I almost put this tunnel up in the attic a few weeks ago, because Isaac didn't seem interested in it anymore.  But, since learning to crawl, this tunnel has been a big attraction!

"Helping" with the dishwasher...Isaac can easily entertain himself with the dishwasher for a loooonnnnnngggg time.  Yesterday, he took every single bottle out of the bottom rack and threw them on the floor, which is his way of unloading.  I've learned to keep the dishwasher shut whenever I'm not loading or unloading it...because, if Isaac and I walk by it when it's open, he pushes as hard as he can to get out of my arms and down to the dishwasher!   

Eating popsicles in the tub! From the smile on his face, I think he really liked it!  (And the red popsicle juice pooled in his belly button was hilarious!)

Scooting around in his walker!  We've only had this for a week, and I'm amazed at how much faster Isaac gets in it every day.  He gets frustrated that it doesn't move too fast on carpet.  But, on tile, he goes and goes...until he crashes into a wall or the trash can! 

And, every once in a while, I manage to catch him for a quick squeeze....and then he's off again!

1 comment:

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...