Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

fall fun with our little lumberjack!

 We've had so much fun celebrating fall!  A few weeks ago we visited the Pumpkin Patch!
What a difference a year makes!  Last year Isaac crawled around the pumpkin patch, and this year he was EVERYWHERE!  :)

Last Friday night, we ate Jack-o-lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's (our favorite!) and carved Isaac's first pumpkin. 
For Halloween, we dressed Isaac up like a lumberjack! We already had this red flannel shirt, and it was just begging to be used as part of a lumberjack costume. :)

On Sunday night, we went to a trunk or treat at my aunt and uncle's church.  Dave was out of town for Halloween night, so this was a fun chance for him to see Isaac "in action" as a lumberjack.  :)

We also visited my Grandma at Watermere.  Isaac walked around the courtyard with his ax pretending to chop down all the trees, bushes, and flowers. 




 
Halloween night was such a blast!  Isaac got such a kick out of running up each driveway.  I'm sure I'm biased, but I think his little "trick or treat" is just adorable!
On a mission--no time to waste!
And, speaking of adorable, who can resist these two?  I don't think this picture of Isaac and Landrie could be cuter!!
Of course, my very favorite thing about Halloween is that it's the day we brought Isaac home forever!  Oh, I love this little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...