Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Mother's Day~2012

I woke up on Sunday morning to the best cup of coffee (David knows what I love the most!)...
and this sweet gift on Emma's wrist! 
It was an "Emma" charm for my Vintage Pearl necklace! 
Emma's adorable smile was a perfect way to start Mother's Day!

We attended the first service at Keystone, and then Isaac stayed while David served in Little Campers.  During that time, Emma and I went over to Watermere to visit my Grandma Joan.
She loves snuggling and singing with Emma!

That evening, we went up to Roanoke and had supper at The Twisted Root--I love their root beer!
(I couldn't believe how big Isaac looks in this picture!  Where is my little boy?!?!)

Isaac was so excited when the train passed by...

After supper, we went to a little park in Roanoke.  Isaac rode his bike around, and we stopped at the playground.  The park also had a little area filled with exercise equipment.  Isaac wanted me to lay down on the sit-up bench...and then this is what he did! 
Haha--he was pretending to give me an adjustment!  His imagination never fails to surprise me!
And, since we now have four chiropractors in our family, I'm sure one of them can critique Isaac's technique.  :)

Remembering how hard Mother's Day was for me not that long ago made this Mother's Day especially sweet.  I am so thankful for these two sweethearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...