Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Fourth of July 2015

Dave and I were busy keeping up with our IVF appointments and all my shots last July, and now this "little firecracker" is in our arms this July!  We laughed when we put this "little firecracker" shirt on Josiah, because he is definitely the calmest little firecracker ever!  

We had a fun Fourth of July weekend!  Dave had Friday off, and we all loved having him home for a 3 day weekend!  We swam at my parent's house on Friday night, and then we watched the Roanoke fireworks.

Isaac got this little chair from Grandma Debbie in Chicago, and it was a hit at the fireworks!  


These little friends had a turn on the special chair, too.  I am including this picture because I want to remember how Emma points at me all the time (even when I'm taking her picture) and says, 'That's my mom!" or "You're my mom!"

Look at those precious smiles!

We watched from quite far away, which meant we didn't battle any crowds or worry about lost kids!

We also swam at my parent's house on Saturday and Sunday evenings.  Isaac especially was SO happy!  He said, "I can't believe we get to swim three nights in a row!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...