1. What is your favorite color? blue
2. What is your favorite toy? yellow dump truck
3. What is your favorite fruit? green fruit
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? I don't know
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I don't know
6. What is your favorite thing to eat for supper? I don't know
7. What is your favorite thing to drink? apple juice at Mom-o's house
8. What is your favorite snack? "Goldfish, Mom"
9. What is your favorite show? construction site
10. What are your favorite clothes to wear? my Paw Patrol shirt
11. What is your favorite animal? I don't know
12. What is your favorite song? "Jesus Loves Me"
13. What is your favorite book? I don't know
14. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? I like to play basketball and put it in the basketball hoop with Dad.
15. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? to play toys with you
16. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play basketball and put it in the basketball hoop
17. What is your favorite holiday? holiday ?
18. What is your favorite thing to take to bed with you each night? ummm with a two bear (I think this is Josiah's double teddy bear that he got from his ambulance ride)
19. Where is your favorite place to go? to go a grocery store with Mom-o
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to do the computer when I'm big. When I'm a daddy


No comments:
Post a Comment
We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.