Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is Dave's 29th birthday!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Dave from the last year...

Working on the crane...one of Dave's favorites!

Time spent on the gazebo...(which, despite our problems with it, Dave still hopes to complete!)

Lots of Scrabble games! (It's never good to have letters like this...)

Time at the golf course...

...and many, many wonderful times together!

Happy Birthday, Dave! I love you more than life itself and can't wait to see what #29 brings!

P.S. I'm sure Dave would love to read any birthday messages you'd like to leave for him!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Dave!!! I really love the scrabble picture! Those are horrible letters!! We miss you guys - glad to know you made it back from Colordao safely!

    Brian, Tiffany & Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! love, The Walkers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave! Happy Happy Birthday. I hope your Birthday ear ache is gone. Have a great #29!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...