Saturday, November 15, 2008
Women's Fall Dinner
Our church hosted a wonderful fall dinner on Tuesday night, "Thankful for the Journey." There were so many small details and touches to the evening that made it amazing! Each table was decorated differently, and I wish I would have taken pictures of the others, but this is the table that Jenny and I decorated. Actually, Jenny decorated, and I just supplied the linens and dishes.
I am so thankful for our church that provides these amazing events where we can connect with sweet friends & the Lord.
l - r: Holly, Jenny, me, Kimi, Alicia, & Ann Marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bethany- this is going to sound really weird, the girl in the picture- Holly- I can't remember her last name for the life of me, but I'm pretty sure I led her on a Habitat mission trip about 7 years ago!
ReplyDeleteSmall world... I miss you!