Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Snore Extinguisher?!?

For about ten days now, Bethany has been running on an average of five hours of sleep per night. The reason, you ask? Me. Involuntarily, of course, because I am a snorer. It used to stop with a little nudge in the night, but we've progressed to all-out midnight warfare. Every night now I don my 'breathe right strips' (rather ineffective) and have a very specific sleeping 'position' in order to promote a peacefully quiet atmosphere (also ineffective).

Today, however, Bethany went on an all-out offensive against her insomnia-source and purchased 'SnoreStop': Throat Spray EXTINGUISHER... And it even looks like a mini extinguisher, though I'm still trying to figure out where the small plastic hose goes. For any of you frequent readers, no, this was not a part of the late night "drug run" to Wal-Mart. Bethany said the advertisement on the top of the package was what sold her on it: "You saved my marriage. Thank You!" (Carol O., a real customer)

Hopefully it saves OUR marriage! :)
(Or at least Bethany's sanity)

4 comments:

  1. Ok Dave I don't know you but I do know Bethany. I also suffer from that loud annoying noise that happens when one falls into a deep sleep. Talk to Roger Bohannan or go see him, he has a wonderful mouth piece that you can wear and it stops snoring.

    Kara Baggett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, I already got the low-down on the effectiveness of the EXTINGUISHER from Bethany this morning. I have to say, I wish I could just go out an buy a "sleep thru the nite" extinguisher for THOMAS AND SMITH to save my sanity! -Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, I think Bethany should THANK you! You're just getting her ready for late-night feedings and pacing back and forth at 3 am to get a baby back to sleep, right? :o) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure you do not have sleep apnea. It can be serious. It would be good to be tested if you haven't been before baby arrives!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...