Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Introducing...Isaac David Rinn !!!

God Has Provided!

Bethany and I praise God that this morning our birthmother and father changed their minds for the final time and decided to place baby Isaac with us. It was a tearful, joy-filled, and very crazy day that ended in celebration as we headed home from Georgetown (north of Austin) with Isaac. Both sets of grandparents were present and it couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Bethany is preparing our blog post of the century for tomorrow to relay the entire story to all of you who have been on this journey with us hoping and praying for a miracle from God. Until then, I'll try to pacify you with a few pictures from our time with Isaac. Thank you all again for you love and support through it all. It has meant the world to us through a very difficult time.

26 comments:

  1. We are so incredibly happy for you! Issac is yours forever and we praise the Lord with you! Thank you for your wonderful testimonies through all of this! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks daddy! I've been on pins and needles all night waiting for this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Amanda Wasinger told me the news, I was speechless, except for, "Praise the Lord!" Congratulations and may our God and Father bless your family even more abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations new parents! We are so happy for you! We have been following your story through Amanda.
    Rejoicing with you!
    Rick and Debbie Johnson (yes, your fourth grade teacher!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is beautiful!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the story! PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the joy that is radiating from your faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This must be a level of gratitude few of us understand. What a celebration! That is going to be one spoiled (in a good way) little boy!

    Prayers for the birth parents as they transition to empty arms, that they would find salvation and contentment in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! I've been following your story through Amanda (my cousin). I am thrilled beyond words for you all!!

    God Bless!
    Kelli & David Hall

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a difficult journey, but also what a show of God's faithfulness in your lives! Rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are rejoicing with you guys and will continue to pray for you as you enjoy being mommy and daddy to this miraculous little man!! Praise God - He is so faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful, amazing post! James and I are so THRILLED for your precious little family and praising God for the miracle He has done. Praying also for the birth family as they move forward in life, praying for God to overwhelm them with His grace and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so incredibly happy for both of you. You have been in my prayers and I praise God that HE worked this miracle!

    Alyssa (Shanks) Dunn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blessing upon blessing upon blessing! God is so good and faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy for you guys! Isaac is such a little cutie pie! I love your pictures! God is good. He is faithful. May He continue to work mightly in this whole situation...giving your guys the continued faith and strength to be parents to this awesome little boy...and also in leading Isaac's birth parents unto Himself. We know that all of this waiting must have been extremely hard, but...yet, God must have been working in mysterious ways to establish His plan. Who knows why things were so rough, but...we are very happy and thankful that you have little Isaac in your arms now. You will be WONDERFUL parents to this precious child! We are rejoicing with you!!! Congratulations on your new baby boy!!!
    -Pete and Amber Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heard your story through Holly Peterson. Just wanted to say, Congratulations on bringing your son home! Praise the Lord! May he bless Isaac's birth parents in their decision and bless your new family of 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Praise the Lord! He is so beautiful and an amazing addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many prayers answered. Thank you for sharing your journey. Your experience will touch the lives of so many. We are beyond thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY! My heart is full of gratitude to the Lord and happiness for both of you! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been praying for you and I am so excited for you and your precious baby boy! We will continue to pray for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Praise God! I have been following your story through Holly Peterson. Our family is rejoicing with yours. Isn't the body of Christ so cool? We can hurt and rejoice with strangers! God bless you on the most amazing journey of parenthood!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats Dave and Bethany! Brittany and I have been reading your blog, and we were so happy to read that you finally have baby Isaac! He is a beautiful baby. He is blessed to have such a wonderful daddy and mommy. Enjoy every minute with him!

    Angie and Brittany Adams

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jennifer Rutledge, RNNovember 2, 2009 at 12:10 PM

    Dave and Bethany,
    On behalf of all the NICU staff I would like to tell you that we are SO glad to hear about the wonderful news! We are so glad you stopped by with baby Isaac on Saturday and we look forward to seeing updates on him on your blog!
    Much love and many blessings ~
    Jennifer Rutledge, RN and all the nurses who cried along with you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Praise God and His mighty Providence!!! Jennie and I have followed this story, shared your tears, and now rejoice in praising God with you! May He receive tremendous glory with Isaac RINN's life!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dave, Bethany and Isaac: I have been following your story through my daughter in law Audra, and praying so hard that this would all turn out for all parties concerned. You look incredibly happy and I know you will love this child so much! I will continue to pray for you as well as the birth parents as this will likely be a difficult time for them as well. I cried when Audra called me on Saturday-tears of joy for you! God bless and continue to keep us posted on your wonderful family:)

    Gail Hyster

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bethany and David, I just read your wonderful and beautiful story of how you were blessed with Emma and I could not stop crying when you wrote of how you lost Issac at the hospital the day he was born. I know that you were both meant to have him and raise him as your own. I as so happy of the part I played in getting Loren and Chris to change their minds. I thank GOD everyday. I do hope some day to meet you both and get to see Issac again. On Oct. 31st of this year will be the day I said good-bye to him. Thank you for loving so much.
    Love, Grandma Debbie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...