Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You Hold Me Now
On that day when I see all that You have for me
When I see You face to face there surrounded by Your grace
All my fears swept away in the light of Your embrace
Where Your love is all I need and forever I am free

Where the streets are made of gold in Your presence healed and whole
Let the songs of heaven rise to You alone

No weeping, no hurt or pain, no suffering
You hold me now, You hold me now
No darkness, no sick or lame, no hiding
You hold me now, You hold me now

In this life I will stand through my joy and my pain
Knowing there's a greater day, there's a hope that never fails

Where Your Name is lifted high and forever praises rise
For the glory of Your Name I'm believing for the day

Where the wars and violence cease
All creation lives in peace
Let the songs of heaven rise to You alone

For eternity all my heart will give all the glory to Your Name

No weeping, no hurt or pain, no suffering
You hold me now, You hold me now
No darkness, no sick or lame, no hiding
You hold me now, You hold me now

5 comments:

  1. Amen! God is with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we sang that on Sunday and it choked me up. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sang this on Sunday and I was thinking of you guys the whole time! Can't wait for that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI!!!! this is stephanie the girl at the front desk at the scott and white NICU. I just want you guys to know how very happy I am for you all! You deserve him and God has blessed you all so much but im sure that you already know that!! It probably sounds ridiculous because I hardly know you but it tore me up inside to see you guys hurt so much that day. Please keep in touch with the NICU and send pictures! You guys are going to make the best parents ever, he is a very blessed baby! You guys coming up here to tell us that, it just makes my entire weekend! Have fun with him and Good luck with everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...