The only items he couldn't lift were the gallons of milk...he tried so hard and was grunting for all he was worth, but they were just too heavy. :)
Monday, January 24, 2011
Little Helper
Isaac & I went grocery shopping this morning, just like we do every Monday morning. When we got home, I unloaded all the groceries into the front entry and took a few bags of frozen & refrigerated groceries back into the kitchen. I turned around and saw Isaac walking into the kitchen with a can of pizza sauce. He handed it to me and went back into the entry. Over the next ten minutes, he brought nearly everything we had bought into the kitchen one by one, including a 4 pound bag of oranges! It was a big job, especially for such a little guy. (And I, like a good mom, stopped putting groceries away and ran to get the camera.) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, that is ridiculously adorable!!! What a sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and sweet!
ReplyDelete