One of my favorite traditions of the whole year is going to the pumpkin patch!
This morning, we visited one of the pumpkin patches in Flower Mound.
| my favorite pumpkins of all (Can you tell that Isaac was very anxious for picture-taking to be over so he could start jumping in the bounce houses?) |
| Going on a hayride--I love the (rare) moments when Isaac snuggles right next to me! |
| Emma's first visit to the pumpkin patch~I think it's a tradition to take a picture of your baby in this pumpkin! |
| Here's Isaac in the same pumpkin in October of 2010. Of course, he was trying to get out of the pumpkin and keep moving! |
I love seeing pictures of favorite traditions over the years...
| 2010 |
| 2011 |
Hope you are enjoying some fall fun, too!
my favorite too! we can't wait to go this weekend :)
ReplyDelete