Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Lunch with Pop!

Isaac, Emma, and I were able to bring lunch to my dad at his office today.  We have been trying to visit my dad for lunch for the past few weeks, and our schedules just haven't worked together.  

I hadn't been to my dad's office in awhile.  It was so fun to see all the family pictures he has around his office.  And, of course, my dad has several construction models that Isaac found right away...
...and had right next to him on the table while he ate.  :)

My dad also has a set of the Seven Dwarfs that squeak!  (We couldn't remember where he even got them, but when my sister was young she loved the Seven Dwarfs.) :)  
Emma found those right away and toddled all around the office with one in each hand.  

snuggling with Pop & checking out his pop  :)  "Can I have a sip, Pop?"


Emma was too interested in the dwarf she was holding to smile...but I love these three together.

We love you, Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...