Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lunch at Daddy's Jobsite

We have been so blessed to have David on a jobsite close to home.  A few days ago, I wondered why we haven't gone and eaten lunch with him more often since he's so close.  

So, on Tuesday night, David & I told Isaac that we were going to go eat lunch at the jobsite the next day, and you would have thought we said we were going to Disney World!  He jumped into Dave's arms and gave him a huge hug!  Then, Isaac jumped down and started picking out his workerman outfit.  

This is what Isaac chose to wear to the jobsite:
**workerman pants with holes in each knee
**his new rubber boots from Mom-o
**his Texas belt buckle "just like Daddy" 
**"hot socks "just like my daddy wears" (under his boots)
**a collared shirt "just like daddy"
**of course, his "boss" hardhat (which all of the workers thought was hilarious.  One employee walked over to me and said, "El nino hat es B-0-S-S," and then he laughed really hard.  :)

We ate our lunch right when we arrived at the jobsite.   Isaac ate two bites of his sandwich and tried to jump down from the bumper.  We told him he had to finish eating, so he inhaled his sandwich and then said, "See ya!  I have to go to work!"  :)  Of course, Isaac went straight for the mud.  
While Isaac jumped around in the mud, Daddy & Emma laughed and ate lunch.


I don't think he could be happier!

I never imagined myself as a mom of a boy, but I couldn't possibly love this little boy and his love for all things boy-ish more.  He is a delight!

I considered leaving Isaac at the jobsite until the end of the workday...but he was worn out and needed a nap.  Maybe in a few years he'll be ready for that, though!


1 comment:

We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...