My cousin, Nate, has 3 four wheelers, and he invited us to go to four wheeling with him today. To add to the fun, my dad has a three wheeler and an off-road motorcycle. We went to Red River Motorcycle Trails near Muenster, Texas. Even though it was HOT today, we had so much fun.
Isaac also has a Fisher-Price four wheeler that Nate gave Isaac for his second birthday! We brought it along, and he and Emma both rode it when they weren't on the real four wheelers.
Isaac rode with everyone. As soon as he got back from a ride, he'd ask someone else to take him on a ride.
Isaac became very attached to the helmet he's wearing in the picture below with Uncle Jon.
At the end of our day, Nate told Isaac that he needed to take it home and clean it so another of his friends could wear it.
Isaac asked, "How many friends do you have?"
Nate joked and said, "Well, I only have one, and it's YOU!"
Isaac didn't miss a beat and said, "Well, then you can let me have this helmet and take it home!" Haha!!!
Nate gave me a few basic instructions, and then I was off! I followed Uncle Jon (who had Isaac riding with him) and Nate. At one point, we came to a steep, narrow hill that climbed and then had a sharp turn. As Nate was giving me a few pointers on how to climb it, three guys on four wheelers came down the hill. One guy completely crashed and flipped. Nate and the other guys helped him get set up to go again, and they came down just to where I was waiting to see if the machine had any damage. They must have figured out that I was a little worried about climbing the hill, so they all said they'd wait and watch me. (I assured them they could keep going, but they didn't.) By this point, Uncle Jon and Isaac had abandoned their four wheeler and were standing on the top of the cliff cheering for me! I think Isaac was pretty impressed with his mom. (Worth it!!)
Do you see this girl's grin?!? Dave is determined that she will be his roller coaster partner and like all things to do with speed and thrill!
Whether Emma was riding with Daddy or Uncle Nate, she was grinning!
"More, more!" she kept on saying.
Nate testing out his newest four wheeler's capabilities!!
So tired! Emma wasn't moving by the end of the afternoon.
Isaac did not want to leave Nate at the end of the afternoon. As we were walking toward our vehicles to leave, we overheard Isaac telling Nate, "Here's the plan. You take my carseat out of my dad's truck and put it in your truck. Then, I can ride home with you and have a sleepover!" :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We'd love to hear from you! If you don't have an account, select "anonymous" to leave a comment.